- viagra levitra comparison
- viagra online without prescription
- start with 10 mg cialis
- viagra cialis for ed
- india and viagra
- cialis online softtabs
Last November The Other Art Fair generated over £125,000 over 4 days , the next exhibition is in April this year and the deadline for application is fast approaching (January 31st) so make sure you apply just follow this link: www.theotherartfair.com/exhibit/
Established as an artist led fair, The Other Art Fair leads the way in uncovering and nurturing new and innovative creative talent, allowing artists to forge direct relationships with potential buyers and gallerists.
The November fair attracted over 7,000 art buyers, with guests including representatives from the Blain Southern, Timothy Taylor, Rosenfeld Porcini, Gazelli Art House, Saatchi Gallery plus many more.
Now perceived as a fertile breeding ground to discover unrepresented artists, The Other Art Fair has just announced that the next fair will take place between 25th-28th April at Ambika P3 in Marylebone.
The Other Art Fair prides itself on a fantastic artist support package to champion individual exhibitors.
- Your own fully built stand at The Other Art Fair including spotlights
- A profile page on www.theotherartfair.com
- A profile on culturelabel.com (worth £200)
- PR support
- Introductions to galleries
- Pre- show group workshops with advice on display, pricing and self-representation
- Selection by a panel of esteemed experts, past members including Godfrey Worsdale (Director BALTIC centre for contemporary art), Francesca Gavin (visual arts editor Dazed and Confused, curator Soho House), Charming Baker (Contemporary British artist), Edward Lucie-Smith (Art Critic, Historian and Curator)
This support is compounded by low stand prices, with the cost associated with showing being £745+vat.
And lots of press and marketing and great partners like FAD !
So make sure you apply just follow this link: www.theotherartfair.com/exhibit/