404 Not Found
1. Memento Mori @ Pertwee Anderson & Gold: www.pertweeandersongold.com
Review: More macabre and gory art from the people who brought us the excellent museum of curiosity
2. Souzou: Outsider Art from Japan @ Wellcome collection: www.wellcomecollection.org
Review: If it’s created without motive, is it art in its purest sense? A thought provoking exhibition.
3. Sam Durant @ Sadie Coles: www.sadiecoles.com
Review: A working model of a water cannon taking down a protester. Lots of fun to watch.
4. John Monks @ Long & Ryle: www.longandryle.com
Review: Explosions of colour create beauty in dereliction.
5. Jose Davila @ Max Wigram: www.maxwigram.com
Review: Remove the light source, and colour takes on a different meaning
Words: Tabish Khan